The delay allows you to repeat the input signal periodically like an echo.
It can be used subtly or intensively on different instruments (like guitar, vocals or keyboards.). It can simulate a very short reverb (50ms) or echo until five second.
Thanks to the Tape slider you can rise the spirit of an analog Tape delay. It also offers two filters lowpass and highpass (12dB/Octave) . As well as the essential ping-pong mode.
As usual with the Flying series it is possible to synchronize Delay time to the host tempo.
VST3 Windows x64 – Flying-Delay v1.0.0 26-May 2022
- Control key (.vst3) SHA1: 7C6813A02A5A01E2B397FCD181176EFC44F95BF9
Windows x32 – Flying-Delay v0.9.8 14-March 2020
- Control key (.vst3) SHA1: 4C67F83977D94CFD7EBB67EA81361E419571D8AE
- Control key SHA1 (.so): 1a30a237dc980211fa57102b26447f69bae66746
Linux armV7- Flying Delay plugin (coming soon or late)
VST3 & AudioUnit
MacOs (universal-binary) Flying-Delay v1.0.0 26-May 2022
Control key SHA1: 0ABA8A0A6CD16A57A2E0C15182B5720F44FC4CA1
- Host synchro tempo
- Ping-pong mode
- Fully automatable
- Vst3 preset saving standard
- Dry signal is not processing at all
- Wet signal SNR >96dB
- Wet signal Aliasing <96dB
- Low CPU usage
- Glitch free since version 0.9.7
- Stereo and true mono(half cpu usage).
- Intuitive GUI
- Fine adjustment of the sliders (press ctrl key)
- Resizable GUI