Automatic stereo Wahwah is a classic 70’s Wahwah effect. Modelled from state of art analog time-varying-filter. Our Flying-Wahwah offers you a sweet analog aliasing-free funky sound. Our free plugins offer you an triggered automatically ADSR envelope modulation source, you just have to adjust the trigger level then play. You could also use the two modulations waveforms. Since version 1.4a stereo widening processing is available.
Wah pedal is created in 60’s, the “wah” pedal shapes frequencies, creating a sound that mimics voice’s Formant. Mainly use in Funk and P-Funk music, it is mainly apply on guitar. But it also used on bass guitar or Electric Piano like Rhodes or Wurlitzer. The anthem of the wah pedals would probably be the Shaft theme song, written by Isaac Hayes in 1971.
But before being used electronically, the « wah » is an effect produced mechanically on the brass (mainly by trumpeters and trombonists) in Jazz. The effect is achieved through a mute, held by the instrumentist, in front of the instrument’s pavilion. The musician acts on the position of the tube while playing, which allows him to filter the sound in an expressive way.
Flying Automatic Wahwah is a frequency modulated filter generating a classic Wahwah sound.
You can choose between several modulation sources, or two waveforms.
Hint: To fine-tune the sliders you can press the ctrl key.
- Windows x64 – Automatic Wahwah v1.4b 20-October-2020
- Integrity key SHA256: A678A738477CEE8B9EA6665C04889ADDD786E82BA7F8C7B0F2E30D536C00358A
- Windows x32 – Automatic Wahwah v1.4b 20-October-2020
- Integrity key SHA256: 3FFA08FFFD1B492E9109635230F3F9E2188EEA9F2FAB868415551EF49995541F
- Linux x64- Automatic Wahwah v1.4b 20-October-2020
- Integrity key SHA256: 9a1960b1b488afe1fd811be42c0ceb49bbb5f71cf96a01347a942b9a8d17affc
- Linux ArmV7- Automatic Wahwah plugin (coming soon)
AudioUnit & VST3
- MacOs Automatic Wahwah v1.4a 14-October-2020
- Integrity key SHA256: EDCADABABB934227DAC4CA76C55BF5BA9793C8E9AA212335FDB5EE255B4AFF23
- Host BPM Synchro
- Fully automatable
- SNR > 120dB
- Aliasing <120dB
- No Oversampling nor downsampling
- Glitch free
- Vst3 preset saving standard
- Low CPU usage
- Intuitive GUI
- Fine adjustment of the sliders (press ctrl key)
- Resizable GUI (Since:1.2a)
- Trigger Level meter (Since:1.2a)
- Operatings systems : Windows 7/8/10 – Linux 64bit – MacOs
- Plugin format : VST3 – Audiounit
- Windows : Extract the .zip on your VST plugin folder, default path is C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3
- On windows 7/8 you might need to install « universal runtime library » available from Windows update
- Linux : Extract the .zip on your VST plugins folder, default path depend of your distribution.
- If you don’t know your path check it on your DAW preferences.
- Install default path:
- AU USER PATH : ~/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components
- AU SYSTEM PATH : Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components
- VST USER PATH. : ~/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3
- VST SYSTEM PATH: Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3
- Install default path:
- Catalina issue: To launch an un-signed application go into System Preferences > Privacy & Security where the application is listed and you can “Allow anyway”. »